Access to Services

Adult Social Care


How to access adult social care services?​

This webpage explains how Surrey County Council wants to make sure that people have a fair access to the social care support and services that they need.  

Support for children with disabilities

Surrey Information Point

Local information and support for you and your family:

SILC - Surrey Independent Living Council 

SILC is funded by Surrey County Council to help people with disabilities, and others who use or want to use Direct Payment, to live independly and to arrange the support and services they require:

Support for Children

Group 14.png



Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust 

The leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental health problems, drug and alcohol problems and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire.


Children and Young People -

East Surrey Hospital

The main provider of hospital services in East Surrey:


First Community Health

First Community Health and Care - is a not-for-profit social enterprise, providing community healthcare services to people living in East Surrey:

Children and Family Health Surrey 

Surrey-wide NHS community health service for children and young people from birth up to 19 years of age (up to 25 for young adults with additional needs) and their parents and carers :

Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group

NHS Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is a GP-led organisation, responsible for planning and buying health services for the local population:

Local Councils


Tandridge District Council :

Reigate and Banstead Borough Council :

Mole Valley District Council :

Surrey County Council: